Red penis
Recently, about 2 days ago, I had masturbated one night, and noticed the next morning in the shower the head of my penis had a red mark. This has happened to me before but it was almost 3 years ago. I am 18 years old, not circumcised, and I masturbate by using the foreskin and rubbing it against my head. The incident 3 years ago healed up in about 2-3 days.
I read up on "Red Penis" after google'ing a bunch of stuff and it was a battle between articles and answers to questions to do two things:
1: Immediately go see a doctor or urologist
2: Let it heal, wash it, apply [insert name here] (usually Man1 Man Oil) cream, etc.

I personally don't know what to do. It was slightly inflamed yesterday, then this morning the inflammation disappeared, and now it is slightly inflamed again but it does seem like a smaller area now. I haven't masturbated since and have tried my best to keep any urine away from the rash.
It might be best to use some kind of lubrication so you won't be getting irritated. That's probably what's going on, irritation. If it keeps up though I would recommend seeing your Dr.
Hi Acid, OK for me just get hold of some sea salt, and give it a warm sea salt wash twice a day, this will help clean and heal the wound, dont not put any kind of oils or creams on it as these will not let it heal, just keep it clean and dry, and slowly it should heal.
Good Luck