Sexual Health Community
Regarding sperm.

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Regarding sperm.

3 days of every week i secrates sperm by forcing penis from hand.I want to know in future after marriage it will create problem.how many time in a week i can secrates sperm by forcing penis from hand.
It's not a joystick in a car. You will not wear it out. On average, you will not create any problems later.
ha ha thats the best was to put it ever secrates sperm by forcing penis from hand. I guess you dont speak english and used an online translator. But what thehitman said its not problem everyone does it and it wont hurt you in the long term I have been doing it for years a few times a week and alls good
Not sure I understand what "forcing penis from hand" means . . .