Sexual Health Community
Ringworm on pubic area

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Ringworm on pubic area

Hi I have a girlfriend who is overseas, she's coming to the US in 3 weeks however for some reason recently she contracted ringworm around her pubic area. I was wondering if you can contract ringworm orally? Also I was wondering how soon it takes to fix ringworm. I know from experience (I was a wrestler, however the ringworm was on my underarm) that Tinactin or Lotrimin works. However I was wondering about any of these products. Would they help? I have no experience with ringworm on the pubic area can this be self-treated?
Tags: ringworm
Surely a visit to the Doctor's is all that's needed. I've never had it but with all infections/ viruses, it's best to get it treated by a Doctor. No advice here will make a difference, it's medication she needs.