Ringworm on pubic area
Hi I have a girlfriend who is overseas, she's coming to the US in 3 weeks however for some reason recently she contracted ringworm around her pubic area. I was wondering if you can contract ringworm orally? Also I was wondering how soon it takes to fix ringworm. I know from experience (I was a wrestler, however the ringworm was on my underarm) that Tinactin or Lotrimin works. However I was wondering about any of these products. Would they help? I have no experience with ringworm on the pubic area can this be self-treated?
Surely a visit to the Doctor's is all that's needed. I've never had it but with all infections/ viruses, it's best to get it treated by a Doctor. No advice here will make a difference, it's medication she needs.