Risk of STD
Hi..I'm stupid enough to be so horny and have sex with a prostitute in Amsterdam (12/19/12).

I was a virgin. She put a condom on my penis before she started doing the oral sex for a few minutes. Later we did the vaginal intercourse and I came within 2 minutes (i was so nervous and it's my first).

Afterwards, i feel so guilty and scared that i might be infected with STDs. Please advise my situation.
I don't think you have to much to worry about. Although, you should have changed condoms in between oral and vaginal sex. If you're worried get tested.
At least she was a pro.  I'm pretty sure you are safe as long as the condom stayed on, or as long as you got a new one on before having vaginal sex.  As Remar says, you could get tested, but it sounds like guilt is more the problem than an STD.
Thanks for the fast response. To add the description: she wont allow me to kiss her, she didn't want to suck my balls, and she seems irritated that i come so fast yet i didn't tell her.

Is it more like i'm having all the psychological fear in this case?
Hi Eyesonly, Look if your that worried about doing the deed, then get to an STD/GUM Clinic and get tested, and just look at as you have gained something form life, but then this was your first time, well at least you did no not have pre ejeculation, at least you had your first 2 minutes of sex, so your sex life and time can only grow, but please always be safe and do it safe, wear a condom.
Good Luck
Thanks all for the comment. Come to think of it, i start to develop this anxiety and guilty feeling.

Just to make sure: canni possibly infected with HIV? The whole session did not last more than 5 minutes..and i carefully checked my penis. There are no any cut or blood. And i'm pretty sure that the condom did not break.

The prostitute is from red light district amsterdam. She scolded me that i really need to have safe sex (coz she refused to suck my part of body that did not covered with condom).

It's one of the thing that i regret doing the most :(
Hi Eyesonly, First she was right in the way she treated you and making you have safe sex, so now if your so worried just go and get tested at the nearest STD/GUM Clinic, the staff the are good and will help and adise you.
Good Luck