SEX AT 13
    Im a 13 year old boy and i mastebate and  i feel bad when i do it but im wondering if i have sex if the feeling will go away and i will stop masterbateing all together and i already chose to not be abstenit (bad spelling) i would love to know if this will help or not please leave me some comments to help me......

From,
                                                                                                                   A 13 year old boy
At 13 years old I'd be surprised if you didnt masturbate. Its perfectly normal and perfectly healthy for you to be doing it. Sex is something that should be shared with someone you care about not in order to change a habit. Not being abstinent is your choice but dont chose to have sex at 13 just because you think it will take away the feeling of wanting to masturbate. If anything it will probably make you want it more. The release you feel is better left with yourself at such a young age. Plus you might regret it later on in life. Also, its normal to be curious about what sex would feel like but dont be tempted to do something your not fully sure you can handle. just like everyone says you dont want to be that 1% that ends up getting someone pregnant even though you used a condom and thought you were doing everything right. Trust me on that one. You might even find you will feel worse after having sex than you did after you masturbated.

I hope i helped you.
From,
A 22 year old girl ; )
its normal so dont feel bad just dont get caught or u will feel really bad also dont rush into having sex with strangers get to know a good girl friend of yours and pop your cherry when the time is right u will know when also note if u dont use your penis u lose itso maintain a healthy sex life when your older practice safe sex .
There is nothing wrong with privately masturbating. Many people do it and many people don't. Just make sure you are totally alone so that you don't get humiliated. But do NOT have sex. I am eighteen and I am speaking to you as a fellow (adult) teenager. If you get a girl pregnant, you and she will be dealing with it for the rest of your lives. I know you don't want that, believe me it is DIFFICULT. You don't need to be concerned with sex at all. It is  more trouble than it is worth. Wait a few years. Masturbating is perfectly normal and it is safe. It won't get anyone pregnant. And yes you can get a girl pregnant at this age. If you absolutely have to have sex. BE SAFE. Use condoms and make sure your girlfriend is on birth control. Also do not have sex with anyone younger than yourself or older than 15. It is basically illegal and you don't want to mess with the law. Girls parents press charges on boys all the time. So be careful.