Sexual Health Community
SEXUAL FRUSTRATION

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

SEXUAL FRUSTRATION

I GOT MARRIED 3 MONTHS AGO AND WE HAVE BEEN HAVING SEX ON A REGULAR BASIS, BUT I CAN'T ORGASM. I'M GETTING SO INCREDIBLY FRUSTRATED AND MY HUSBAND IS FRUSTRATED THAT HE CAN'T GET ME OFF. IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME???
Hi D, Ok I know its frustrating, but first remember not every woman has orgasms, some go through there whole life with out one, look google dodson and ross, on here you will find lots of info, its a great site and dobson is a woman doctor.
Good Luck
The clit is actually the only way for women to orgasm (most women). The clit extends form the little ball at the top of the vagina… inside and down along-side the inner vagina wall… think of it like a tad pole with 2 tails… the head is the part you rub on the outside… the tails extend on the inside of the vagina- one on each side of the inner vagina. The entire thing is a pleasure-source and the entire thing swells with arousal.
This is how penetration is pleasurable for women… it is the inner clit that is being stimulated by the penis which results in pleasure.
This is where things get complicated sometimes… without initial arousal (foreplay)… the inner clit is nearly impossible to reach (this is why many women cannot orgasm with penetration alone)… it may feel good, but for consistent inner clit stimulation, sufficient prior arousal will lead to the most pleasure.