Sexual Health Community
SO CONFUSED!!

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

SO CONFUSED!!

IS IT NORMAL FOR THE GUYS SPERM TO LEAK OUT AFTER MAKING LOVE? OR DO I HAVE A PROBLEM? CAN I STILL GET PRAGNET?
yes, it is absolutely normal and you can get pregnant. No semen will stay in vagina after the intercourse without leaking out, some amount always leaks out, it is natural and there are still many, many sperms which remain in vagina and they can do their job perfectly.
it's not sperm that "leaks out". it's the semen. the sperm is in the semen. don't worry once the man ejaculates the little swimmers know what to do and where to go.