STD, HIV symptoms
hey

I had a virginal sex with a girl 2 weeks ago , I didn't know her before it was a one night stand. later on i came to know that she is a prostitute. I have done safe sex . If she has HIV +ve  ( of which I have no idea) since i had oral sex with her too.
can i get HIV through this?

Since i broke up with my GF this is the first random girl i have done sex with. Now i have sore throat and headache , may be its due to anxiety and stress i am having.

Can you pls tell me that is it possible to have STD's ( HIV , AIDS)  by oral sex as i am so stressed that even small little things i am taking them as symptoms .
i hear you brother. am in the same situation.overly stressed out.
You should really have posted this question on the HIV Prevention board for us to answer there, the chances you contracted HIV from this episode of oral sex is very very unlikely, you have got more chance of winning the lottery tomorrow or being struck by lightning! That said you do still pose a risk of contracting other STD's, if you are a sexually active person you should really be getting a STD check Inc HIV/AIDS every 12 months
Hope this helps
Medx
What's the situation? Did you recover? Praying for your peace.