Sexual Health Community
SWOLLEN ANUS AND LEAKAGE FROM MASTERBATION(masturbation)

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Hello to all,

Quite an embarrasing one - but here it goes.

Im male, early 20's, straight.

I havent been doing it recently (perhaps for the past year), but for a very long time, maybe since 19yrs old, ive been carrying out anal masterbation (masturbation). This has been with various objects (i need not specify - but some very large)

Now, there are two problem. 1. Anal leakage 2. Swollen appearance of my anus.

Regarding 1, I've actually had to purchase some baby wipes to keep down there clean. Three times a day is what i do on average. Its not 'severe', but i'd rather get rid of this problem because though it is in small amounts, the smell is not pleasant.

Regarding 2, I've just realised this 3 days ago. After doing a poo, and wiping, something in my mind told me to take a picture (because since i could remember, i could feel something was swollen). Stupidly, i ignored it.

However, when i took a picture with my mobile i was extremely shocked to say the least.

If you go to google and type in Heamoroids or piles, it has a very similar appearance. HOWEVER, in my case, the appearance is not red, or yellow, or purple. There is no pain when i go toilet. There is no redness or itching. And ive never ever had a problem  doing a poo. So i assume that it is not Hearmorroids/Piles, [since ive done a little research].

Reason of swollen anus and THEREFORE the leakage? probably the anal masterbation (masturbation).

I want to get rid of this problem ASAP. I want to avoid speaking to anyone about this - Going to the doctor will be last resort. Its hassle and very uncomfortable since i am in a relationship right now !

Please can someone help. Male and females welcome.

Many Thanks to all.
you probably tore something in your anus, and most likely will have to get checked by a doctor. another option if you opt not to go, stop the anal masterbation (masturbation) and see how it goes from there
It would be a good idea to be checked for an Anal Fissure or an Anal Fistula...caused by a tear/irritation to the lining of your anus...
You do not need to tell a Doctor why it maybe there because they are not uncommon and many things can cause them...
Drainage that doesn't smell to well sounds like Fistula, a blocked tunel down there if you will thats traps your poo inside the tunel, then evenually swells and releases it...
It doesn't go away on its on, it usually requires surgery. Your best bet would be to have your pcp refer you to an oncologist...
I'm sorry, I meant proctologist... Fistual has nothing to do with cancer!
Thanks for the input.

Ive stopped the masterbation (masturbation) for about 1 year now.

the only symptom is the swollen appearance, so i doubt that it has to do with a tear in any part of the intestines :S
Thanks for your input.

Ive done a little research, and none falls under my symptoms. For Fissure, i have absolutely no pain, itching, blood, irritation, - only swolleness after going toilet. For Fissure, there is no tiny cuts or bruising on the anus.

Not entirely sure about the blocked tunnel ? Mind explaining further pls :)

drainage does smell. It is at a minimal level though. However, i question whether its normal and that it might relate to "over" masterbation (masturbation).

Many Thanks - any other input from others is much welcome :)

I copied this to better explain:
Just inside the anus are a number of small glands. If one of these glands become blocked, an abscess—an infected cavity—may form. An anal abscess is usually treated by surgical drainage, although some drain spontaneously. About 50% of these abscesses may develop into a fistula, in which a small tunnel connects the infected gland inside the anus to an opening on the skin around the anus.
What made me think of a fistula

Just wanted to add also that symtoms (symptoms) of fistula are swelling and drainage