Safe sex??
Hi, i had sex recently. And my partner did wear a condom. But just wanted to ask. Does wearing condom help to prevent pregnancy? Cause i did a research and they say that wearing a condom doesnt really prevent from pregnancy as it is only to protect from STDs. Any other way to prevent me from getting pregnant other than coodoms and pregnacy pills??
Latex condoms do prevent pregnancy and STD's if used properly, and not broken during sex.  Lambskin condoms are less reliable.  Birth control of some form for the woman is a good idea, either way.  The only absolute prevention of pregnancy and STD's is to abstain from sexual activity altogether. - Blu
yea abstaining is the best pregnancy pill however condom do prevent pregnancy to a great extent except if there is a leak in the condom.....jst as it do safe one from stds it does same for pregnancy.