Semen extraction
Is there a medical gadget or equipment that is available on the market that I can acquire to help me gather a semen/sperm sample for my doctor?  I am being treated for infertility and  I am frequently required to bring a semen sample.  This procedure is however very difficult for me to do. Is there a medical option outside of watching porn? Urgent response needed. thank you.
I think the process for gathering a sperm sample without ejaculation is more painful than the difficulty you are having now.  I have heard a doctor can do a needle aspiration straight from the source, though frankly no matter how demanding it is to have to produce a sample by watching porn, it sounds a little easier than needle aspiration to me.  How far do you live from the doctor's who needs the samples?  I believe some docs will let you bring in a sample rather than have to produce it at the office, if you aren't too far from the location of the lab.