Sexual Health Community
Semen in urine

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Semen in urine

Ok for the last 5months i have masturbated for 1 day each , i am only 13 ..... the thing is , now i want to leave masturbating cause of the semen in urine , will this semen be gone if i stop masturbating ???? And btw i heard that when we urinate some of our Urine stays in the body , is that true ?
Hey man. I'm not sure on the urine staying in the body. but as far as semen in your urine. i've been down that road, it worried me a bit too. i've been masturbating since i was 14, i'm 17 now. i'm not circumsized ( not sure if you are or not, but if so that could be something to do with it " But anyway, everytime i masturbate, still to this day the same thing happens, i ejaculate, clean everything off, and go about my day, and when i pee/urinate i do have semen in the urine, i pee, then clean the semen off of the head of my penis with a tissue, and it seems for me after the second time i pee after masturbating all of the semen is flushed out with the urine. it happens everytime i masturbate.

if your close to your dad, or a friend, maybe an older brother. try to talk to one of them about it and see if they have had it happen too. one of my friends also has that issue and hes 23 now and has never had it have an effect on his sex life, and it never caused any medical problems either. I don't think its anything to worry about
Oh sweatpea...It's really nothing to fret about. I don't really see any real threath to this issue. This probably only happend the first time after you urinate after maturbating. It's due to it being, well, l"left over". This is die to the fact that your sperm are deposited into your urethra and take the same trip and urin. So, I am not surprised that this may have happend...A good way to make sure you clean the inside of your urethra it to make sure you try and urinate after maturbation so they dont get left behind..I hope this made some sense
I am too having same problem. i tested my urine several times. Also iam losing weight day by day. Consulted several doctors, they just given me tablet for bacterial infection. No use. Kindly give me the tablet name to stop semen in urine.