Sexual Health Community
Sensitive, bumpy, dry, sticky, red foreskin?

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

I'm 18 years old and I have had this problem since I was 14 years old. I asked more forums about this and finally, after no success, I decided to soon go to a doctor. This forum is my last hope to get an online help...

My penis head (and the foreskin under the head) is sensitive when I rub it, most of the times it's red and it's sticky. I've seen some penises on the internet (of medical interests, i'm not gay) and they're all like shiny clean and gorgeous head. Mine is bumpy, red, sticky, dry and sensitive. I thought it was a yeast infection so I kept rubbing baking soda (dissolved into water that is) on the head and foreskin and the only thing that it did is to moisturize it, nothing more; then the dryness of the head came back.  I have no idea what to do, maybe I should try desensitize it...

I uploaded some very close-ups (sry) photos of my penis:  http://imgur.com/ebZH6,tDQQ1,IogEt,3NZ9B,V5KOi,JB5yY,Igd99#1

The first ones are with my lump penis, then the next ones I hardened it

Also I have a red bump in the tip of the head, but it doesn't sting or burn when I urinate or anything, so I ignore it.
I also have some big lumps attached to my testicles and I think I might have cancer but that's an offtopic story.

Can anyone please give me some advice?
I would suggest using unscented Dove soap only, and for lube, try 100% clear aloe vera.  It should be soothing and moisturizing.  
u really need to c a doctor and maybe go to the gum clinic they can test fir all sorts if clear ull prob get told to wash with water only
I only wash with water...nothing else...every time