Sexual Health Community
Sex Drive

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Sex Drive

I seemed to have a diminished sex drive...how do I increase it?
Hi Bella, We are what we eat, if your one of these girls who love sweet things, fast foods or junk foods, these have to much salt and sugars, these will surpress your sex drive, it kicks out of wack for both men and women our testosterones, hence lower sex drive, now the thing is, is this you?
Please come back.
I just asked my obgyn this excat question on Friday.  There are no medication the is FDA approved for women.  She told me she could write a script for the phacmist to mix up a paste that I could try but it wouldn;t be covered by insurance.  If anyone has an herbal remady for us women Pass it on.
I eat a variety of things...but yes I guess I am. I would prefer salty over sweet. Don't get me wrong...the urge is there but I rather not...it feels like it takes sooo much to get me to that point.
Feel sexy by working out and dressing cute.  If you are in a relationship, think about him, think about sexy things every few days.  
Hi Bella, Sorry to ask this to a women, but how old are you? it would be nice to know as how to help you, you could have low testosterone?
Early 30s
Hi Bella Reading back do you mean that you like sex but are having a hard time getting to orgasm then, to your ealy 30s then, should be in your prime then, question, Has this always been a problem then or is this a new problem?
For some good info on orgasms try this, google dodson and ross, on here you find loads of info on orgasms and how to orgasm, Dr Betty Dodson runs life class's for women on how to masturbate and how to orgasm, and she takes life one orgasm at a time, you may find an answer to your problem there.
But -please get on a healthy diet for a couple of months, find things that are good for your blood.
Look I will send you a PM.
Good Luck
I have no problems with the big O. I like sex but it is difficult to get me interested but once I am....I am into it. I cant really explain it.
Hi Bella, Have a look at and read up about, DHEA for women, google that last peice, its a hormone, may give your system a kick up, it will boost yout testosterone, lift your libido andkick up your energy levels, but please read up about before you take it, it can have the odd funny side effect with the odd person, but I do take it and so does my wife.
But Have a read of dodson and ross, its a very good site loads of info, you may also find an answer there as well.
Good Luck
I am in the same spot i had my daughter 6 in a half months ago and there for a littl bit my sex drive was great but it has gone all the way down. Now I do not care if I ever have sex. My husband thinks there is something wrong with him but there is not, I am still attracted to him greatly I just dont have the want for sex any ideas would be great also.