Sex and being sick
I heard when having sex it puts a Chemical into your blood stream that help you get better.
Is this true or fiction?
I can't say 100%, but that has to be false. If it was true wouldn't the Dr just tell you to have sex. I have never heard a Dr prescribe sex before.
Helps you get better how? Are you asking if it cures illness? The act of sex releases hormones that make you feel good, and regular sex is good to maintain a healthy libido. But no, having sex will not cure diseases or make you feel better if you have the flu. What you heard is fiction.
You Are CORRECT!!  Endorphins (pleasure/painkillers), adrenalin (among other thing a decongestant) and other things are released as the result of sex!  There is even some evidence that in some women semen can result in triggering orgasms and chemicals that can make the uterus more receptive to pregnancy.

no no and no it dosent.dont think so
Actually, it does help you get better.  "Orgasms appear to cause the body to release substances that boost immunity and ease pain."  So says the October issue of "Consumer Reports On Health" publication in their "Health Wire" section.