Sex enhancement pills
My girlfriend and I are not normal 50  year olds. We have been dating for a little more than a year and we have sex at least twice during the week and 3-4 times  a day during the weekend. I have decided to take some enhancement pills to "go the extra distance". Problem seems that while I can maintain an erection for hours at a time, I cannot reach an orgasm until after two days of having sex. By then, we're chafed, sore and achy. But we keep going. Is that normal for people our age? Also do you think mixing multi vitamins with Yohimbe Bark and Male ehancement pills( Vim-25, Samauri-X) and Red Bull is screwing my system up? She thinks it is. I don't know.
That's the unfortunate nature of those "enhancement" pills.
They can "get you up" by improving circulation; but, they can't "get you off" as far as orgasms. As for the supplements that you mentioned, except for the Red Bull, I'm not familiar with any of them. So, I don't know how they impact the body.
Red Bull and other similar fortified energy drinks usually have high amounts of caffeine... which acts as a stimulant, affecting the nervous system. So, your girlfriend might have
a valid point... maybe, the high intake of caffeine from the energy drink combined with whatever is in those other supplements is throwing your system off.
Thanks. I think I'll lay off that stuff for a while and let my system return to normal.