Sexual Health Community
Sex life totally disturb during family planning ?

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

I am 37 & my wife is 35, Almost 6 years of marriage, we are planing for a child last 1 and half years. But during this period, I personally feel lack of desire of Sex . Mainly those days, where Dr. told us, that we should do Intercourse, during this routine. Due to this, I am not feeling good or Sometime not prepare my body for Sex play, feeling disturb, or sometime lose concentration during Intercourse.

Our general intercourse rate is average or even low , not more than 3 to 4 times within a month. But in general when we meet without any pre-schedule planning, I feel energetic & everything goes fine. But when Dr. tell us do the Intercourse in that routine Manner (14 to 17 day after period), every day, or alternative day, nothing going smoothly. Even I feel this unwillingness (lack of desire), even more than My Wife.

We are use to in foreplay, but this period, whenever we do intercourse I feel mechanical sex, rather than the normal one. I observed my wife ready to the Intercourse asap, as because Dr. advised, may be she is not prefer herself for Intercourse, as a result of that facing problem Vaginal dryness, boring & painful sex. And sometime Intercourse is not properly completed, because lose of concentration , which feel me very much frustrating. Rather than the enjoyment, it make my-self FEAR of sex, that I may not perform well or other negative feelings. Or feel my-self detach during sex, not prepare my body for sex.

Now most of the time I feel enjoyment during masturbate rather than Intercourse.

I know there is a mental pressure, that our age cross the limit of having child, so my is frustrated as well for this, She feel some time I am not willing to family planning. But it is not the case, I am unable to boost my self.

Unable to understand what to do.
For conception, try having intercourse every month around your ovulation days as it is the best time for conceiving. Ovulation is the release of a single, mature egg from a follicle that developed in the ovary. It usually occurs regularly, around day 14 of a 28-day menstrual cycle. The best timing of intercourse in order to conceive is day 10, 12, 14 and 16 (in case of late ovulation) of a 28 day cycle. After intercourse, do not wash immediately and keep on lying for some time. You can also keep a pillow under your buttocks so that semen does not come out. Have plenty of foreplay or use water based lubricants during intercourse.
Drugs like Clomiphene can be used for helping in conception. Consult a gynecologist and get it prescribed.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.