Sex then spotting?
I am eighteen years old, almost nineteen. The past two times I have had sex (same guy and is my only sexual partner ever) my period or some spotting occurs either the next day or two days later. It was not my first time and this has not really happened before. I had sex in November and then a day or so later I had a medium flow for about two days. Then on December 12th I had sex and now today (14th) I am spotting. Why is my body doing this? We have used a condom any time we have sex and it hasn't broken and he has never *** inside me. I'm a little worried. Please help.
Let me add that it is NOT my period. I was supposed to get my period on the 28th of this month and last month I think I already had had my period. Is it just that sex is "Jump starting" my period or...?
It's probably best to get in too see your Gynecologist to find out what's going on. Are you having any symptoms like itching, anything you can think of? Are you and your boyfriend using any lubrication? If you are too dry it may cause bleeding.
No itching. But there is a lot more bleeding than usual and bad cramps.
It could be a bacterial infection. It has different symptoms than a yeast infection and usually does'nt cause itching.
Can you get in to see your Gynecologist soon to find out what's going on?