Sexual Health
I am 50 years old male. I am a diabetic paitent and having errection problems
See a urologist who specializes in erectile dysfunction.  Alternatively, you could have your primary care doctor prescribe Viagra and see if that works for you.  
Diabetes is a disease that damages your blood vessels. First and foremost, you need to keep your diabetes under control.

When was your last HgbA1C? What were the results?

If you are overweight, lose weight. It will help both your diabetes and the erectile dysfunction. Likewise, if you smoke, quit. Nicotine causes your blood vessels to constriction and stay constricted for hours after your smoke a cigarette. That damages your vessels and can affect your ability to achieve and keep an erection.

See your regular doctor for a complete and thorough check up. Make sure your blood pressure is less than 120/80, check your HgbA1C to make sure your blood sugar is stable and under control. Once all those things are in line, talk about medication to help with the erectile dysfunction.

Over and above medical tretment of diabitis  do male deer exercise. Google 'male deer exercise'. This may give your result in a month's time.
Thank u so much for all of u for a real nice advice.  I am hoping that my errection problem will be solve.  I was real good in sex but almost a year i m facing problems.  If any other friend have some thing else to share/advise, please tell.
Thanks again
After you recover and if you want to concentrate more on further improve sexual stamina, you may do the following;
Sat kriya, kegel exercise.
Spinal rotation,
Cerculation of sexual energy around microcosmic orbit.
The above techniqes are based on taoist yoga, kundalini yoga,Tantric yoga. They are age-old techniques. It will be a longterm therapy. It is sure to change your life in a positive manner.
Thank u so much
I m so impressed and would like to thanks all because its so hard to pick the best answer , the reason behind is that alla nswers are the best and I really love all of you.  Evry answer is the best answer.  My problem may be was that I masterbate a lot, almost daily.  Is this also a cause of errection problem. Please coments and suggest the help.

Looking forward to all of your recomendations.

Best regards,