Sexual Health Community
Sexual fantasies...with women?

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Sexual fantasies...with women?

For the last year i always have very vivid sexual dreams of me and another woman. Im straight. Is this normal or am I repressing something?
Hi and welcome. Its normal. Dreams are a way for the mind to resolve conscious thoughts and in a way act it out. Sexuality preference is often socially driven either through family or religious values. We think of something  and the thought stays unresolved in our subconscious. The dream allows the fantacy to complete its cycle. Often times these dreams are a combination of thoughts all jumbled together.  It is a natural way for the body to resolve thoughts. Some say writing dreams down in the rem mode helps to look back at the dream.
Hi Chris, Your just normal, but watch out for the wet patchs in the bed, you can slip on them.
Just enjoy them, but never try to find the woman you were with.
Good Luck