Sexual position for woman with bad knees
I am a plus size woman who is most turned on when on top of my partner.  I have been with both well endowed men and men ho have not been so blessed but for each I have problems with getting the penis into my vagina and staying long enough and well enough for me to ride it properly.  I think this is because my knees are not super flexible.  It makes it difficult me to get low enough on the bed to lower my vagina to the penis when riding facing forward.  And riding backward is next to impossible with my knees.  

Any suggestions of what I can do to or a similar position that may turn me on and I can perform well with bad knees.
just a suggestion try sitting on your partner  at the foot of the bed leaning forward
on a chair for support. If you try it and it helps let us know
Hello gigglek,
Did you try my suggestion? If it works let me know and it would be nice if you could send a picture.
I like to stand up and get bended over a chair, keeping my legs strait.  I do have to stop at times and bend my knees a little so my legs dont fall aasleep, but this seems to allow my husband good enter into me.  I am not that plus size (5-1, 250), but I too have had some of those like problems due to rikets from when I was younger.  I had to give up riding on the top becuse of this and too my husband is clastrofobic and asmatic.  I will sometimes will use a miror to see him while we have sex.  Just remember it is for your love and you will both be satesfied:-)