Sexual Health Community
Shape of the condom during intercourse

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Shape of the condom during intercourse

Hello Doctor,

I have foreskin and when I put on the condom I always pull it back before putting the condom on. But when I roll the condom down, the condom is very tight and it pushes down further. Once I am finished and my hands are released, the foreskin will come back up along with the condom.

After I am inside my girl for a while, when I pull out to see if the condom is ok, I can see that the condom is still on and   one end is still close to my pennis. But on the other end of my pennis, I can see that the condom has expanded and it is quiet long now. If I try to pull it back on, I can, but after going in and out for a few times it will extend forward again. The condom is rubbing on my pennis.

Is this normal? Or are the condoms supposed to stay close to my pennis and move along with it without expanding and getting longer than original?

Once I remove the condom finally I can see that it was much longer than original, even longer than my pennis.

This was the same all along. Even if I use a very tight condom, no improvement.

I have searched the internet and nobody is telling what happens to the condom while you are having intercourse. Everything else I can search and find.

Looking forward for your answer.

Thanks and regards,
George.
I am not a condom expert, but I would say that you probably do not need to pull the fore skin back when putting it on. I would say that that is were you trouble comes from. By not pulling it back, it will pull back during intercourse and tighten up on the end of the penis.