Sexual Health Community
Sharp pains in both of my testicles and even penis

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Sometimes I'll get random sharp pains in my left or right testicle, and even my shaft. I used to masterbate ALOT when I was 15-18 I'm now 19 and I do it less frequently but I think the damage was already done. About a month ago I noticed a weird little lump against the glands right where it connects to the Corpus spongiosum I believe? When I would push my finger against it it would hurt and make a little crackling feeling. I kind of freaked out when it happened and I believe I forced it to push in permanently not knowing what would happen and ever since I've been having these pains, I can still ejaculate fine but my erections feel off. In order to feel any pleasure I have to do it really rough/fast. Which I believe just damages it even more and I'm afraid I might have caused permanent nerve damage aswell.
Tags: Pain, sharp pain, penis, testicle, testicle pain, possible nerve damage, possible surgery, need advice quickly
Hi Needy, I think this is something your doctor should really look at, even if its just to clear your mind, but as for masturbating when you have this kind of problem is not the way to go, You should really try cutting it back to can get full erections again, forcing it the way you are doing could bring on ED and that is something you do not want at your age.
Before these pains come on was you doing any heavy lifting and straining?
Thank you for your feedback and advice. I was running 4 miles a day for the past week and a half but the pain has been on and off for the entire month. starting this week it's been the worst.
Hi Needy then get to your doctor, let him sort you out.
Good Luck