Sexual Health Community
Shes Sore after Sex

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Shes Sore after Sex

My girlfriend is 25, clean, and complains that after having sex...(the following days)-she is sore and cannot have sex for 2-5 days. I know entry pain is there and some thrusting pain when it enters too deeply. I on the other hand am clean and do not have any STD's at all. So....lubrication? Easier entry? Less thrusting? What am I supposed to do?
Completely lost in the sauce here.

Thankyou.

BTW- Are there any creams she can use to take the post sexual pain away?
Tags: sore, sex, pains, cream, STDs
Avatar n tn

I am 25 as your girlfriend. i've begun sexuall life a year ago, and i do have the same problem as she has. My bf and i are both clean and when we have sex i am sore for 3 - 5 days and CANT have intercourse till i feel fine again. I dont know what causes it, im never dry, but we (as u) can not find a reason why.
Good luck and be patient.
P.S. i  bath with baking soda, but however it takes a week to be normal again.(at least for me)
There will be significant soreness is there isn't enough foreplay.  Also if the "session" lasts for a long time it can become frictionally irritated.  Great foreplay can make the vagina much more moist.  I personally would rather have shorter sessions and more of them than long ones and far between.