Shes Sore after Sex
My girlfriend is 25, clean, and complains that after having sex...(the following days)-she is sore and cannot have sex for 2-5 days. I know entry pain is there and some thrusting pain when it enters too deeply. I on the other hand am clean and do not have any STD's at all. So....lubrication? Easier entry? Less thrusting? What am I supposed to do?
Completely lost in the sauce here.

Thankyou.

BTW- Are there any creams she can use to take the post sexual pain away?

I am 25 as your girlfriend. i've begun sexuall life a year ago, and i do have the same problem as she has. My bf and i are both clean and when we have sex i am sore for 3 - 5 days and CANT have intercourse till i feel fine again. I dont know what causes it, im never dry, but we (as u) can not find a reason why.
Good luck and be patient.
P.S. i  bath with baking soda, but however it takes a week to be normal again.(at least for me)
There will be significant soreness is there isn't enough foreplay.  Also if the "session" lasts for a long time it can become frictionally irritated.  Great foreplay can make the vagina much more moist.  I personally would rather have shorter sessions and more of them than long ones and far between.