Sexual Health Community
Short Cervix/Painful Sex

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Short Cervix/Painful Sex

I was told a couple of years ago that I have a short cervix (about the length of my pinky which is about 2.5 inches long).  I am sexually active and bleed every time I have sex now.  The guy I am with is a bit bigger than what I have been with before.  Could the bleeding I am going through be from the short cervix?  Is this something that I need to worry about?  Sex is painful to me a lot of times too.  I tried to look up information on short cervix's, but all the posts I see deal with women that are pregnant, and I am not pregnant.  Oh and on a side note, when I was told that I had a short cervix I was also told that I had precancerous cells from the health clinic I went to.  I am not sure if this information goes in hand in hand with the short cervix and bleeding I go through.  I am scheduled to have a "well woman checkup" in late March at a local health clinic because I don't have insurance and can't go to a regular obgyn office, but was hoping I can get an idea of this thing going on with me sooner.  Any help would be much appreciated.
Hi Cundiff, From what I can read yours is long not short, but it seems all info leads to women being pregnant, but you do need help and do need a gyno, as that would be your best option.
Good Luck
So this sounds like pregnancy to you?  
Hi Cundiff, Look did some research and there is a short cervix, but this means really short, and there is a long cervix the same as yours, but all the answers seem to be around pregnant women, I'm not saying your pregnant , but if you google both you will see for your self, short cervix, and long cervix.
Just tried this, long cervix and sex, yopu can find some good answers.
Good Luck
Thank you.