Sexual Health Community
Slow oozing of sperm after orgasm

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Slow oozing of sperm after orgasm

I am 18 and after masturbation i have noticed that after the orgasm where the sperm is supposed to "shoot out" it more or less oozes out. The sperm and all does come out but slowly. Ive tried going a week or so without masturbating and that makes it shoot up about an inch. Still not normal i dont think. I dont know whether this is a bad thing or if it is normal. If any one could help or give me some advice it would be MUCH appreciated.
Each person is different. Some men ooze while others shoot. There is no right or wrong way.
It is normal, for both ways, don't worry.
Its all normal. Don't believe all you see in porn.
don't worry, I'm the same way (unfortunately) haha
shootiong ejaculation is the right way cse this is sure mechanism as it ensures pregnancy . avoid doing mast. let the time pass thins will be okay
Avatar n tn
Both ways may be OK but I used to shoot (if laying on my back) to the area between my nipples and my chin....Now (in a period of a couple months) it just oozes. I shoot 'til I was 56 and now for 2 years I'm just oozing....WHY????