Sexual Health Community
Small Penis And No Erection

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Small Penis And No Erection

Hello Dear Doctor
I am 24 years old and i masturbated when i was 18 continuously.

A year back i started feeling many problems due to this addiction and i started trying to quit masturbation but you know that addictions aren't easy to get rid of quickly. Finally almost after a year now i haven't done it for 30 days and i am trying to never do it again.

but the problem is that i am not recovering. I haven't noticed much improvement in the past 20 days. I just need to know whether this damage can be fixed by refraining from masturbation or not. Tell me about any specific diet that i need to take and any specific routine or rest schedule or medicine.

Following are the major symptoms:
- My pelvic muscles have become weak. I feel light pain in my groin, lower back, thighs etc.
- I feel tired and exhausted all the time.
- Weak erections.
- No morning erections as i once used to have.
- The length and girth of my sexual organ has also been reduced when erect.
- loss of sensitivity in the sexual organ.
- pain in all my joints and neck.
- depression
- lack of ability to have a good night sleep.
- concentration and focus problems.
- loss of memory
- unable to perform any heavy physical or mental work
- can't have sex with girl (no erection) i am very worried about my future
life and i will get married soon.

To take the first step i have already stopped masturbating completely

Kindly suggest me ways to recover as quickly as possible. I am not expecting that i will get recovered 100% in a week but there must be some way to speed up my recovery process. I am a student actually and it is so hard for me to see myself losing my grades just like that. when i quit masturbation i was expecting that i would be better in a month or so but it isn't exactly how i presumed it to be. I am drained of a lot of energy and important nutrients i guess.

Please Please Please help me here. God bless you all for doing such a nice job and helping patients without reward.
Masturbation is part of life, it may just be anxiety causing this.
Hi Maninder, OK you are just part of the way there, If you had porn enduced ED it takes 8 weeks to reboot your body, so your doing the right thing now to get your self back together again, but you must give it time to work, think of it this way you have abused your body for 6 years,  so no quick fix, its a slow climb back to good health, but you need to help it along by eating healthy foods, drinking as much water as you can, but when you start getting nocternal erections back along with morning woods, the you will know its working.
Good Luck
Do regular exercise,eat fruits and remain busy.Assure yourself you are alright and abstain from masturbation for some more time.You will be alright soon.
hello, yes i know it is a part of life but in real i can measure my penis is small it is only 2.9 inches when not erect... and when erect it is only 4.10.

of course it is anxiety for me..because when my penis erect after repetition up and down with my hand then it get erect and it is not hard after erect :(

i stopped masturbation from one and a half month..and i am eating healthy food also, and yesterday i tried to make my self horny but still penis in the same activity.

kindly suggest me any medicine to grow my penis also and erect too with no side effects

i will be at your regards , please please help me, i am going to get married soon also :(
yes i do the same, kindly read my post as i have already posted and suggest me medicine to recover fast as i am going to get married in February :(

my penis is very weak now, it small as i measured also with scale :(
yes i stopped now , kindly help me to recover fast :(
Believe me you are alright and your penis size is also fine.Masturbation does not do any harm to your body unless you think it does.It's more the guilt and sense of "loss" that makes you think so.As far as I know you don't need any medicine.Just do 3 things before you get married.1.avoid masturbation (for psychological reasons) 2.Do regular exercise and morning walk 3.Eat fruits and vegetables.If you insist for medicines,there are herbal medicines that can give you extra confidence and help you overcome ED problem.In India Hamdard Laboratories make such medicines. You can buy their booklet of medicine and see for yourself which medicine suits you best.Regards
You actually sound like you might be having a bigger problem than addiction to porn. (Personally, I would call porn addiction obsessive/compulsive behavior rather than "addiction.")

It's quite possible that you may have an infection that is causing your penis problems. Joint pain and muscle weakness are not normal consequences of masturbating (in any amount). I would get checked by a doctor, because you are not describing problems from just excessive masturbating.

It's also possible that your healthy hormone balance is disturbed. Or the impending marriage might be causing psychological issues that make it more difficult for the penis to work normally. The anxiety about your penis not working can make it not work. But I still really think it most sounds like infection. Cranberry helps to overcome more minor infections (especially yeast), but I think you probably should see a doctor for this.
I've reassessed your post, try this.
Hi Maninder, For a start you are doing the right thing by stopping masturbating, there no quick fix, think it took you 14 years to get to this point, so if O told you its 14 years back, you would go O'NO, so just do this no mastur bating or sexual contact for the next 8 weeks, its a sabbatical for a new sex life, and you have started, the next thing is for you to get healthy, so get out and do some brsik walking for 1/2 and hour twice a day, and get to a swimming pool and start swimming, if you have one, next thing is eat healthy, no fast foods or junk foods, why these are full of salt and sugars, just do this for the next 8 weeks then come back to me, I want you to then tell just how you doing, if your getting erections or morning woods, but dont worry if your not, what your doing is a start, just keep in your mind 14 years.
And I'm just a guy like you and not a doctor, now you can either trust me on find someone else, your call.
Good Luck
thanks so much for clearing my doubts, but my penis size is really short that's true. My ex said me and one prostitute too :(
Hi Maninder, If your worried about your size then go to pegym, its a site for p***s enlargement, and look up these 2 jelqing and streaching for beginners, now this is not a quick fix it will take time, but if you have a look at the photos on there, you can see just how guys have been doing with it, but dont try and rush it or push the program if you do you could end up with ED and you dont want that, these exersizes have rules just stick to them and your be ok, and in time bigger.
Good Luck
thanks i will take a look ...

you guys rock and so helpful really thanks
An additional and important point about others' suggestions. Yes, jelqing might give you a fraction of an inch of additional length, but it can be extremely dangerous.

Gentle painless tension probably won't hurt anything, but men who are desperate to enlarge their penises are likely to injure themselves from pulling too hard. And it's possible to cause SERIOUS injury by doing this! It is possible to damage the penis so badly it results in permanent major dysfunction. Be VERY careful if you try to do this! (And personally, I would never try to do this, because it's dangerous.)
Hi Maninder, Just do me a favour, go and have a look at the photos on pegym, amd take alexin with, and both of you have a good look rounrd the site.
Bacause you find its a good site, and even on there they will tell you, you can injure yourself if you dont follow the riles, its like crossing the road, if you dont follow the rules then you get run over, so as I have stated above just follow the rules because if you dont then ED awaits.
And by the way alexin, I have done both and you do gain a lot more than just a fraction of an inch, some guiys even manage 4 inchs, but they are the deadicated ones and over a very long time, so alexin its not a quick fix and it does take time as stated.
Good Luck Maninder