Small amount of Semen
My husband and I have been married 2 years. We have not "technically" been trying to get prgenant but we have not prevented it. We do not use any form of controception. Now take into consideration we were apart for about a year while i was in school and only saw each other on the weekends. But I have began to notice he only has a VERY small amount of semen and its clear (not like other semen i have seen). The amount is maybe a 1/2 tablespoon. I am wondering if anyone has any ideas as to what we could do or if this is causing us not to become pregnant.
If you are concerned that this means something about his sperm count, ask him to drop by his doctor and get a sperm sample tested.  I don't think you can really tell anything by looking at semen, you'd have to be looking through a microscope (and know what you are looking at).