Sexual Health Community
Small bumps developing in genital area. Razor bumps? Rash? Something m...

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Small bumps developing in genital area. Razor bumps? Rash? Something more serious? *PIC Contains Nudity*

7062399?1310547351
These started about 3 months ago and seem to be very slow developing.  They do not itch or cause any pain.  At first I thought they were just razor bumps from shaving (been doing it for 10+ years) but more started developing.  They are skin colored and not sore.  I plan on seeing a urologist soon but wanted to get other opinions as well.  *PIC* *NOTE: Pic contains partial nudity* http://i.imgur.com/6viUB.jpg
To follow up a bit:  I have been with the same partner for a year, and prior to that had been with nobody else for ~4 years, so I don't think this is from her/anyone else.
did you find an answer? is it an sti? i think i have the same thing
The picture is not of a high enough quality to really see the bumps. If you've been shaving the area for 10+ years, I don't think it's that, unless you've perhaps changed what you shave with. If it's something new, you may be having an allergic reaction. If you've changed routines, go back to what you use to use and see if it clears up. If you've been in a trusting, monogamous relationship for a year, an STD wouldn't be the problem.
Not being the owner of a penis myself, perhaps other men can respond. But your best bet is seeing the urologist. He/she is going to be the only one able to give you a conclusive diagnosis.
I'm sure it's not serious, but it's always best to play it safe.
Peace
Greenlydia
Hey,
I just got back from the sti clinic and was diagnosed with molluscum contagiosum. it's a variation of the pox virus and very easily spread.
And despite the scary name, it's actually very harmless.
Mine looked somewhat similar but not entirely so i suggest getting it checked out.

It's almost a wart but not unlike one in that once you get it removed, it won't return.

It's the best "sti" to get as it has the least implications to you and your health.

It's transferred via touch and so, sorry to say, either you or your partner is lying. Doesn't matter if a condom is worn or not. Either you've been seeing someone else on the side or your gf has.