Small bumps on my penis (not std)
ok well for as long as i can remember i have had many little bumps on the underside of my penis. ive never had sex and i dont think it is an STD. ive heard of other people that have them, but they don't know what it is. they are not big like herpes or warts. they are little round bumps, and every once and a while a white head will form. they do not itch, hurt, or irritate in any way, im just worried about what my partner will think. any suggestions on what it is?
Hi Chris, I really dont think you should be worrying too much about this. if you look at any penis close enough they probably all have it - its just hair follicles I think, my boyfriends got them, and dont worry bout what a partner would think, she'll probably not even notice and if she does she'll no its not an std! Hope this helps
i heard it might be that, and i heard alot of people have it. but i have alot of it and its much more noticable. and its not just where my hair is, its further up towards teh top too, just not on the head
hey i got the same thing as well i dont know what it is thats what im trying to find out mines heaps noiceable to and heaps if u find out what it is can u post it here and if  i do i will post here as well
sure i will