Small lump on my penis
I have a small lump on the head of my penis underneath the skin. There is a faint mark on the skin above it, not sure if it is coincidence or not. When I move the skin the bump doesn't move. Sometimes when I urinate or ejaculate it burns/hurts and feels tender when I touch it. I do not have any STDs.  After some searching I believe it could be a build up of semen that hardens into a ball. Any truth to this? Also any course of action recommended?
Hello!
I cannot confirm anything without an external examination. Based on the information shared by you it is possible that this could be a boil, hair follicles or sweat glands. Improper care of the foreskin and inadequate cleaning may lead to deposition of dirt and impurities under the foreskin.It will be best to seek the opinion of  a urologist and get reassured. I hope you find this information useful.
Kind regards!