Sexual Health Community
Small penis

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Small penis

My penis is really small we are talking ------------------------------------------------------ that long I am 15 and worried that when u go to have sex my penis will put the girls off
Has anyone else got the same problem
Can anyone help me
is it that long when it is hard or soft?
Soft
Okay, first off, you are 15 years old and in the midst of puberty.
Chances are you may grow as you get older due to the changes taking place in your body.

Second, don't rush to have sex! 15 is really young to have sex!

And third, if that's your length soft, a lot of boys are what we call 'growers', meaning their penis grows substantially when they are aroused and are getting hard and erect.

In all honesty though, just relax. You are very young! Give your body some time to fully change, and if nothing happens, then you'll have to accept it.

Good luck!
I agree, a) you will most liely still grow and b) as far as i know, they tend to increase about twice or 3 times their soft size when they get erect.
whats with the small penis questions dude just make a million dollars and you can sleep with any model in the world trust me ...and how the hell did you messure you penis to the forum screen did you put your penis against the screen what would have happen if your mom busted in your room to bring you your lunch she might have passed out keep in your pants on  and dont stress!!