Sexual Health Community
Some type of infection

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Some type of infection

I don't know what all could be related to the mysterious infection I have so I'll just list all my symptoms.  My main concern is that for the past few months, (this is gonna sound so gross) I have light green colored discharge that sometimes comes out in huge globs with a terrible odor.  It's itchy.  I have extreme pain and discomfort during sexual intercourse right on the inside of my vagina, which my doctor told me years ago was called "vestibulitis", but it comes and goes and has been acting up bad lately.  I have about 5 or 6 little "growths" or something growing around my labia majora but they don't look like warts.  I have always had irregular periods but I haven't had one at all for about 3 years (I'll be 21 in May).  I've had regular pap smears since I was 13 years old and none has ever came up normal, yet the only problem my doctor has ever detected was cervical cancer cells which was removed with the LEEP procedure 4 or 5 years ago.  My husband and I have been having unprotected sex for 6 years and somehow I've never gotten pregnant.  Before we married, we broke up for a month about 2 years ago and were both sexually active with other people, but have been faithful since we got back together.  Since noticing these symptoms (all but the growths), I've been tested for gonorrhea and chlamydia because I heard that someone I was with had it...but I came up negative.

I'm so sorry for the long msg but I know details are important and I'm really freaked out.  I know you're going to tell me to go to the doctor but since I have no insurance it might be a while before this is possible, I'll make an appointment with planned parenthood but it always takes at least a month to get in there.  So can anyone please give me a hint on what this sounds like?  I know some of my symptoms sound like Trichomoniasis, should I be tested for that?  Thanks.
Please somebody, answer my question :(