Sexual Health Community
Soreness after ejaculation

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Soreness after ejaculation

Hey there.I've been experiencing strange problems after ejaculation for the past 2-3 years.Ocasionally,I experience a sharp pain in my anal region during ejaculation.If I masturbate on two consecutive days,I experience a mild burning in my hands,have a slight headache (my eyes hurt,actually) ,and soreness in my hamstring and quadriceps.
I have had no history of health problems and am quite fit.I think this is proctalgia fugax or prostatitis.What could it be?
I think the problem lies in the rectum.I had mild burning in my rectum as a child (8yrs) but it healed later after use of ointment and antiseptics on advice of a doctor.Also,I started masturbating quite early without knowing what it was.Around 7 yrs of age.Could these things have contributed?
Hi Kramer, Hows Gerry these days,fun over.
Masturbating since 7, Dudly Moore started at 6,, some of your problems seem to relate to over masturbating, so just how much do you masturbate in a week, week in and week out, would you say its around 14 times a week give or take a couple?
Please come back.
Not that often.I'd say 3-4 times a week.It very rarely reaches 5 times a week., and has been that way for 3 years or more.I should also mention that I'm 18.
Also,there are no other problems such as blood in the semen,sores,warts,or swelling(thankfully).I have no difficulty passing urine either.And most times I use coconut oil as a lube ( You're all for natural products so you'd probably understand that).
These problems don't occur when I leave a week's gap between two sessions of masturbating.But when I do it on consecutive days or,say, alternate days,they resurface.
Sometimes,I get lucky and experience none of these problems.
But they worry me nevertheless.
What do you mean by "Hows Gerry these days,fun over?"
Oh you're referring to Seinfeld? hahaha :)
Hi Kramer, Well the penny dropped, That should fox you?
OK so your not an over masturbater then, but you say if you break for a week they go away if even for a short time,Yes, So why dont you try and extend the break, say 8 weeks, would love to see the lok on your face, Yes 8 weeks, its something I get over masturbaters its gets the well again by rebooting there bodys, and it works for them, now I think this may work for you, give your system a real brake and this will allow your body to heal, hows that sound to you, so no masturbating or sexual contact for 8 weeks, this just may kick your problem into touch.
Good Luck
Hmm.So you're sure about that? What do you think needs to heal right now? Could this be an indication of some other problems?
Hi Kramer,Wwhat this will do is give your system a good break and by doing this 8 weeks, this should clear youof the problems your having, I think your real problem was at some time back you really had some good times masturbating, and over masturbating, and this has given you the problems your getting now, so by doing the 8 weeks, just gives your body a rest, gives it a chance to reboot back up, its about the best recomandation you could get.
But it takes a real man to do it, are you a real man, can you do the 8 weeks?
When you have done the 8 weeks come back to and tell me how you feel, I bet you will fill great.
Good Luck
Yes I get it now.I'll do that but damn,it's going to be hard.Or to be precise,not hard :P haha.
And I have a problem lasting more than about 2 or 3 minutes,do you think Kegel's exercises during this period will solve that problem? Premature ejaculation,coupled with the other problems mentioned above,are really becoming a bummer.
Hi Kramer, kegels have a use, but you need to edge or edging, now for this simple exercise just google pegym, and on there look for edging exercise, but, and heres the but you cant do this till you have done your 8 weeks, for this you need an erection, so you can see why, once you start doing them you can keep them in your back pocket and use them now and a gain once you have improved your ejeculation time.
Good Luck