Sperm stuck in the rectum
Okay, I had anal sex with my husband about two years ago, he ejaculated inside my anus,  today we were thinking in doing the samething, so i went and cleaned my rectum with water and and later on, when I  went to the bathroom to take it all out, I was shocked to see what it looked like sperm  when the water came out of my rectum. So i went and called my husband and we started laughting about it, Is that even possible for the sperm to be inside the rectum for about two years and not to fade away or be dragged out by the feces?? I am really not playing i am sure it was sperm if that is possible how can sperm get stuck in the rectum for so long??
what came out of your bottom was not sperm, my boyfriend and I have anal sex alot and use a condom almost every time, but when you clean your self out your body will produce a white mucus to balance what is being taken away.

so don't worry about it.