Sexual Health Community
Spicy it up

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Spicy it up

How can introduce new things into the bedroom. Not that I want to do anything super freaky I just prefer sex to be rougher and I guess my hormones have me interested in trying anal. But Im not sure how to lead him in that direction, i know he is interested cause we kinda did it months ago, but it was never revisited.
Having sex is the most intimate thing you can do with someone. So, you should able to openly talk to your partner about what you would like to try. If you want anal sex I would recommend your partner using a condom to prevent a bacterial infection. I would also recommed taking things slow and using plenty of lubrication.
Hi Ariane, If you want anal info, just google dodson and ross, down the left hand side click on anal, lots of info from posters and Dr Betty Dodson, you will find every thing you need to know.
Good Luck
The way me and my fiance finally got out of our shells was during foreplay we decided to tell each other a few things we've always wanted or something new we want to try and each did one thing the other wanted every time we made love