Sexual Health Community
Spotting 5 days after sex, a week after period ended.

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Hey all! I have a scheduled dr.s appt for Thursday to address this issue, however, Thursday is a long time away for me, and I just need to soothe my anxiety. Ok, so here's my issue...

About 4 weeks ago my boyfriend and I were having sex, at which point I got the most horrible cramp and had to make him stop. I felt sick, got a cold chill and started sweating, then had a bowel movement and felt entirely better. 2 days later, when I went to the bathroom and wiped I noticed black blood on my tissue, the next day it was light brown, and then after that there was nothing. A week and a half later I started my period. It was normal as usual, lasted for almost a full 7days. 2 days after my period went off, my boyfriend and I had sex again, a little on the rough side, but not nearly as rough as usual. After sex, I went to the bathroom to clean up and everything was normal. The next morning however, when I wiped there was light brown blood on the tissue, and its been like that for the past 5 days. Around the 2nd day of this strange spotting I started noticing that my breasts were very tender.

I highly doubt I'm pregnant, as we are hypervigilant about using protection and as far as I know there were no malfunctions with the condom use. No, I am not on any form of birth control.

Has anyone else experienced this, and if so, when you went to the doctor was everything fine? I'm such a freak about my health, that I've gotten myself terrified of all the possibilities it could be.