Sexual Health Community
Squirting

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Squirting

My boyfriend wants me to squirt  for him but I don't know how to : I have multiple orgasims and get very wet but don't seem to be able to squirt !
Not every woman has the ablity to squirt.
I'm really not a fan of this so i just want to tell you that you really think about this before you even try it...
i always to learn how to do that as well... they say when your going to orgasim that your supposed to push out, and its going to be like you pee on yourself.... i havent tried but i think that i might be able to do it.... but yes every girl cant do it..... and not every guy can do it either, i didnt know when they *** and they squirt that they are doing it,
There are several techniques to bring a woman to a squirting orgasm, most involve manipulation with the fingers first. As for not every woman being able to do this. That is false, unless there is something physically different about your anatomy every woman has the capability to squirt. It takes time and practice for the partner to learn the proper technique. It is easiest to learn with fingers then after that it can under the right position and circumstances even be invoked using the normal intercourse. There are several videos as well as books that discuss this and how to manipulate her to a squirting orgasm. I have not yet been with a woman since I learned the proper technique that I could not get to squirt. It does take a higher level of confidence in yourself and your partner and a willingness to let it happen because it does feel similar to peeing. However as most me can attest to the first few times you *** as a man it is very similar to peeing. However we all know that certainly is not pee, nor is squirting, it is a very liquid form of ***. Be sure you are ready to change the sheets or do it with a towel folded up underneath you if you don't want to change the sheets or you will not have a dry place to sleep! My fiance loves to squirt and we have even helped a few of our friends learn the practice and they all ove it as well!
What's the big deal with squirting?

Jim
i think its because its not as common so women are keen to see if they can do it, i watched a video explaining how to do it and couldnt even find where he was talking about! even tho i have no problem reaching orgasm. Would be interesting to do it tho!
Hum....Interesting...I've never heard of this. I feel it should be natural, not forced to please, but never heard of a woman squirting. I would probably misinterpret as peeing.
One of the things I have learned from my Ex-Wife is that squirting is nice.  However, it is about getting used to it.  Some women that I have known believe they are going to pee and thus don't do it.  It does feel like you will pee.  First my wife learned (was not forced to mind you) with me running her and using my fingers.  Then it went to sexual positions that could get her to do it.  You need to relax first of all and stop trying to do it.