Steps to follow before first Intercourse
I am newly married girl. I havn't have sex yet in the fear of pain and getting pregnant since I got married. My husband is very caring and supportive so hasn't yet forced me for that. I want a detailed step by step help before I am involved sexually with my partner so that we can enjoy the first and each day without fear and speculations. Does it pain a lot in the vagina while the penis is inserted in the vagina? Does the condom hurts? will Birth control pill help for initial 3-4 times and then start using condom? If so will I get side effects form birth control pills?Will I gain weight and painful periods, heavy periods even if I use it 3-4 times? How about the post symptoms after having intercourse? will I have swelling in vagina and Clortis? Will I get infection? will I have heavy periods?Does condom have side effects as well?
Yes, the pill should be taken every day for the first month before it's effective. In that time you should use other protection, like a condom. Try not to be nervous your first time. Both you and your new husband should take your time with each other. Can you buy a book about sex? This might really help you and your husband understand things better.
My first time didn't hurt at all while we were having sex. If your excited, turned on and relaxed your muscles will take the pressure better. The more nervous and anxious you are, the tighter your muscles will be, causing the pressure to hurt more. My suggestion is to make sure your husband uses foreplay do that u are turned on and sufficiently lubricated. Condoms shouldn't.hurt unless you are allergic to latex, definitely use a store bought lubricant if using condoms. Birth control needs to be taken everyday for a full cycle before it works. STDs only happen if your husband already has one, infection can happen in anyone, regardless if they have had sex . As long as u clean & wash yourself regularly u wont get them. As far as birth control side effects, every woman is different. You may get a symptom like weight.gain, most often your periods get lighter,.less painful and more consistent after you start on birth control. I did have swelling after my first time and.was.sire for a day but it's not bad, just like pulling a muscle, as long as your not using it you hardly notice. Try not to put so much pressure on sex, relax, communicate & enjoy. Its not supposed to be scary, it's supposed to be fun!