Still burning after yeast infection treatment
So I went to the doctor a week ago and was told i had a yeast infection. They perscribed me flucanzole and the itching and discharge has gone away, but the burning has not. I can't have sex without it being super painful and even washing in the shower burns. Am I not completly healed yet or is it coming back?
A week can be the minimum time for all the symptoms to go away.  Even though the medication got rid of the yeast, the burning can be from irritated skin.  Be patient and do not have sex until ALL symptoms are gone.  You might try an over the counter cream for vaginal irritation.  

When I've gotten a yeast infection, I use flucanzole too.  I also use over-the-counter 1 day Monistat for soothing the symptoms.  That combination seems to work the best.   Ask your doctor if that's ok.
Yeast infections are very common with women. Even tight cloth (underwear) can cause a yeast infection. Treatment for yeast infections can last anywhere from one to 14 days. You will usually notice relief from the symptoms within a few days with medication, however, you should complete the entire course of treatment even if the symptoms subside. I also recommend that you abstain from sexual intercourse until you have completely healed to avoid transmitting an infection or the infection taking longer to heal. Good Luck, Judy