Sexual Health Community
Stop Wet Dreams

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Stop Wet Dreams

i am 18 years old and lately i have been having a lot of wet dreams. i tried to masturbate once a week to put a stop to it. but it still doesnt help. infact whenever i masturbate, i get wet dreams the following day. but i noticed that whenever i dont masturbate, i can go on without wet dreams for weeks. please help me and tell me how to reduce this from happening to a minimum.
Hi, thank you for the query, masterbation (masturbation) if done in moderation is healthy. If it is not causing any depression you should leave it alone, however if it is causing you concern u shud approach a psychiatrist immediately. Have a nice day