Sudden loss of Libido
I'm a person who always had a normal healthy sexual drive in the past. I could get aroused by watching a naked woman or by having deep feelings for someone. I have always had only interest in women.

However, when getting intimate for the first time with my current girlfriend (I am technically a virgin) who I love very much at the start of January, I've had issues performing fully and ever since, my libido plummeted so much that I have barely sexual feelings overall, as well as difficulty having an erection, even on a morning. I could even go as far as to say I get barely aroused by, lets say, an erotic video.

There is some aspect where I could say it could be psychological. I mean, the failure of the first time combined with some painful (but not too painful) love stories in the past. There is very good communication with my girlfriend and I think that's an understatement. It doesn't seem like there's anything wrong with the relationship and my life is stable and less stressful than previous years.

This is scaring me and ruining my mood. I don't want to hurt our relationship and my self-esteem.

_I work out and in the last couple of months took that well-known 'creatine'. Some claim it can kill their libido (even tho it doesn't make sense) but I figure I should ditch it as i meant to use it only for a couple of months.
_I figure the anxiety of this helps make it worse, and if this is the cause, what advice could there be?

Why is this happening? It is very frustrating. Should I go to a doctor to narrow down the root of the problem?
Sex is part mental and part physical....It could be something as simple as your testosterone.
being low...A simple blood test will detect...Dont wait, see your doctor...And get back to us and tell us what the out come was....good luck