Sexual Health Community
Sudden onset of headaches

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Sudden onset of headaches

A week or so ago, when having sex.  I got a splitting headache right when I had an orgasm.  It went away within 2 minutes or so, but I found it to be very weird.  Then yesterday, I was receiving oral sex and the exact same type of headache midway through.  It didn't go away for almost an hour afterwards.  Then today, I went rock climbing for leisure, and started to feel this headache a little bit, but it went away before it got very bad at all.  Before any of this happened, I can't even remember the last time i had a headache.  I am in very good health otherwise, and I am in my early 20's
Avatar n tn
I had two separate experiences of a splitting headache during the ending of an orgasm. I have since been diagnosed with Diabetes and very high blood pressure (which has since come down to normal), so I wonder if the splitting head was from the high blood pressure, it felt like my head was going to blow off - never experienced this before. Just a thought.