Sudden onset of headaches
A week or so ago, when having sex.  I got a splitting headache right when I had an orgasm.  It went away within 2 minutes or so, but I found it to be very weird.  Then yesterday, I was receiving oral sex and the exact same type of headache midway through.  It didn't go away for almost an hour afterwards.  Then today, I went rock climbing for leisure, and started to feel this headache a little bit, but it went away before it got very bad at all.  Before any of this happened, I can't even remember the last time i had a headache.  I am in very good health otherwise, and I am in my early 20's
I had two separate experiences of a splitting headache during the ending of an orgasm. I have since been diagnosed with Diabetes and very high blood pressure (which has since come down to normal), so I wonder if the splitting head was from the high blood pressure, it felt like my head was going to blow off - never experienced this before. Just a thought.