Sexual Health Community
Sudden ring around the penis head,

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Sudden ring around the penis head,

Again this is my previous post and thought to rename the title since no one has had a look yet. Sorry if I am spamming.

I am 25 year old man who haven't done any sex with a woman yet.
For some  time I used to pull my foreskin little hard when masturbating and gradually I could get it down from the penis head.
Yesterday (14th) I pulled it hard and the whole head part came out suddenly and couldn't replace it as it was.
(As I read, this might be the incident called circumcise.)

However after some time, I could see a kind of jelly ring around the head, just in between the skin and the head. The worst thing is now it has become more thick and feel very tickle when touching even with the underwear.

I can't do masturbating since I feel tightening the penis in the erection now. I think it is not usual when I see it, but cannot imagine what happened within one day.
Please help me on what is going on with my penis.
Let me know if you need more information, will upload a photo if want.
If I was you i would just get down to my doctor ASP. and let him have a good look at it, but it sounds like it needs streaching to make it loser, its a simple thing to do, have you triedputting any oil on it to see if that will help get it back to how it was.
Good Luck
Good Luck
NOHARD, many thanks for the reply.
I didn't try to stretch it since it gives a strange feeling for me (pain + tickle) :(.
It looks like a gel is inside that ring (like a tube around the head) which is connected to the frenulum.
However, I too feel go for a doctor.
why you have got it back just give it a good wash, to remove this ring of gel, it should not be there, behind your foreskin should be clean, and be cleaned daily, then just give an oiling and see if it comes back, but you should try streaching it daily, its just getting your small finger behind it should do, and as you do this then get your second small finger behind as well to incress the streach, it takes time and over many months, try having a look on pegym for more info on foreskin streaching.
Good Luck
Went for a doctor and he adjusted it as it was :)
He said the gel has to be kept to cure by itself and not to pull the foreskin until it's getting cured. However, since it is inside the foreskin now, the pain is not there.
He also advised me to do a circumcise before getting married.
Now I am relaxed and special thanks to NOHARD... :)