Sexual Health Community
Super large breasts

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Super large breasts

Does any one have any suggestions. I am undecided whether to reduce my breast size or not. I have heard of several risks involved. I am a DD but my husband loves it.. What should I do?
If your large breasts are causing you back pain, shoulder pain, and other issues, I suggest you look into get a breast reduction. You don't have to severely decrease the size, but just going down a cup size or two can make a huge difference to your comfort and well being. A friend of mine was a DD and got a reduction down to a C cup and loves her new body, as she no longer has the horrible back pain and other issues. Her husband was upset at first, but he wants her to be happy and knows it has helped her, so he has come to love her new body as well. It can take some time to go through the adjustment, but  it's up to you if you think it is worth it or not. I won't say what to do one way or the other, but maybe write down the pros and cons for both on paper and then make a decision. Good luck.
Does it hurt your back?  My sister was a FF or something like that and she had them reduced to a DD.  She did it because they were way too big but she never had back issues. I think any time you go under the knife you have to way the consequences of what could happen to how you will feel if all goes well.

My sister had no complications at all, they in fact reshaped her areola's and they look so much better now.

Do what you have to do for you and no one else.
If a breast reduction stops chronic back and shoulder pain, which can also lead to neck problems and headaches, then there is no question that you should go ahead with the procedure.

If the procedure also helps you emotionally........if it will make you feel better about yourself and your appearance, if your self-esteem will increase, if you will stop feeling like people look not at YOU, but your breasts.........then you should go ahead with the procedure.

Now comes the part where I'm going to get REALLY, REALLY angry!
Below are two statements that just about made me sick to my stomach. I kid you not.

The first one stated............"I am a DD but my husband loves it.. What should I do?"

Get rid of the selfish, egotistical ******* who sees your breasts more as  objects to impress his friends than a loving husband who wants his wife to be happy and healthier. If he needs YOUR breasts to define HIS warped masculinity............get a "reduction" by having him move out!

The second one said.........." A friend of mine was a DD and got a reduction down to a C cup and loves her new body, as she no longer has the horrible back pain and other issues. Her husband was upset at first, but he wants her to be happy and knows it has helped her, so he has come to love her new body as well.

Well, gee whiz, wasn't that just incredibly big-hearted of him to get over being upset? What a very generous and forgiving man! How many years did he watch your friend suffer from the pain and other health issues that her breasts were causing her? Are we suppose to applaud this guy because he FINALLY realized how much pain his wife had been in and so he has "come to love her new body as well." Jesus, did he have to go into therapy to cope with HIS loss?

I am NOT some man-hating, dried up old prude, but what men and their juvenile obsession with large breasts have made women do to themselves is beyond belief. And what it apparently will keep SOME women from doing to releive a lifetime of pain makes me want to vomit.

Ever wonder why science has NEVER seriously looked at increasing the size of the penis? Is it because ALL men think their penis is plenty large enough or is it because we women actually understand that size does NOT matter?

Well, me and my average boobs and, trust me, my average husband, are going to bed now.

Just one last thought. Let everyone, man and woman, pause and think about the mother's, daughter's, sister's, wives, co-workers and friends who are gone from us forever. Women who were taken from their families after one of the most horrible battles a woman can go through. Who among us would not give all we have for them to be with us again. Even if they had NO BREASTS AT ALL!
Peace
Greenlydia
Greenlydia