Swelling, Redness, and Burning. What is wrong with my vagina!?
I'm 16 years old. I have been tested for Genital Herpes and it was positive.

Recently after my herpes breakout went away everytime I have sex I have been getting red rashes around my vagina that end up getting so bad that they split my skin and burn. I honestly don't think this has anything to do with the herpes, but I guess I could be wrong.  There was one night (after it had already been getting red after intercourse) that we had sex and it had gotten so swollen that my inside left lip was poking out of my vagina. The burning was so incredible I had my boyfriend carry me from the bathroom to my bed and get me ice for it. I couldnt stop shaking and crying. ( The condom had broken that night so that may have contributed to the swelling.) We waited two or three weeks until we had sex again and it didn't swell up as bad, but still burned and was very red. We stopped having sex for another two weeks and then the other night we tryed again but with condoms for sensitive skin and lubrication that was also for sensitive skin ( We don't usually use lube.) I made it through but it was just slightly sore after sex. So we decided to do it again in the morning and went for a while until I started to feel it rubbing against a rash and had to stop. And later that night we tryed to just put it in and I couldn't even do that.

I mean... I don't want to act miserable about all this, but I enjoy sex and a once pleasurable thing turned to pain is not fun! I really want some help with this... Please please try and help me with some adive or something!

(I don't think I'm allergic to latex. Also we use Trojan, if that counts for anything. I just want to give you all any information that might help.)

Thank you in advance.
Not only the fact that you are 16yrs old and to young to be having sex in my opion but your body is still going thru changes. Can I ask have you been tested to see if you are allergic to latex? It maybe a factor of you being allergic and the STD you have. Condoms due irratate peoples skin and along with onitment. Can I ask when you have sex how long are you having sex for and in the mean time when you are having sex is your vagina mosit and the condom? If you are dry and the condom is dry it can cause you serious pain and discomfort, But the best opion I can say is go see your primary doc or schedule an appt with a OBGYN and have an exam and talk with him or her about your issues. But that is what I would do but honey you are too young to be having sex. You are still a little girl and you should be focused on school and all that girly stuff. And its sad that you already have an STD becaust that is one you will have to deal with for the rest of your life and who knows that boy you are with now is proably not going to be there later in your life. Live your life and enjoy it cause you have a long life a head of you.