Sexual Health Community
Swollen right labia--Turning purple...

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Swollen right labia--Turning purple...

The night before last I was with a new guy. We did not have sex but did everything else. After some rough fingering I started to feel a bit bruised and he noticed that the right side was swelling a bit when he went in for round 2. We were nervous to do anymore because of it so we did not.  Soon after arriving home and going to bed it started to swell up huge and hard and I could not get comfortable enough to sleep. Over the last 24 hours I have been taking it easy, icing it every once in a while, taking Motrin and or Tylenol for the pain and being as inactive as possible.  The swelling is still very prominent but softer which is good, but it is turning the darkest purple. I know it must be bruised but isn't there anything else I can do?? I'm not sure what to do as it is hard to go to Dr.'s about these things, they always seem to put you on antibiotics that really don't help at all. I'm fairly certain that it is not an infection because of how and when it happened. I'm wondering if it wasn't perhaps the dish soap he had used immediately prior to the incident? Does anyone have any suggestions for me??
Thanks in advance