Taking viagra for second round
Can anyone help me with this question?
No problem with 1 time intercourse but I would like to go for a second round ,but never seems to make it till the end.
Now i have bought a 25mg viagra pill, is it ok to take after sex. Is it safe? Will it increase my bp or any side effect?
Will this 25mg pill help me finish the job?
Thank you.
Start off with the lowest dosage. 25mg might be too much. Yes it can increase blood pressure, give headaches, nausea, etc. yes, it is okay to take after 1st round of sex. You can only take 1 every 24 hours.Maybe it will help you finish the job. Everyone is dffierent.
i Jacra, OKm you could start by only taken half of the Big V and that way you will lesson the side effects, but if your normal healthy guy that may be just the kick you want, the side effects are differant in all men, me I felt blooted and had HBP, not good.
But at 35 you should be able to do it 2 times without help or even 3 times, its all down to being focused on your women your with at the time, a few years ago I found some porn helped, get some that are all short bits and intereact with something else, through the evening you may find it helps, if your women is ok with it, sorry thats if your not gay, if so just vice verser it.
Good Luck