Testicals move into odd position when masturbating.
Ok this is hard to explain. When I have an erection my penis stands up against my chest rather than pointing out like most penises. As such when I am masturbating I push it down a bit. But, this has been causing me an unusual problem in that namely my left testicle moves up past the penis base and rests just behind the pube area. Now I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to do that and since I'm not sexually active I keep getting scared that they'll do that when I'm having sex. It's not uncomfortable or sore but it's very weird and I was wondering does anybody know why it does this? I have to lightly push it back into the testical sack and it stays there again for a bit until it creeps back up to behind the pubic hair area. Could somebody please help me understand what's happening?
u should visit a doctor , it will be fixed, dont worry
sorry for wrong copying (i dont know how to put the name link)
It could be anything. It might just be the way your testicles move, or there could be a mass in the scrotum.
Go see a doctor to make sure everything is alright.
By mass are you referring to a lump because I've checked my testicles and there's no lumps there? Like if I want to I can easily push it or even the right testicle up there myself, and I'm a very (some say too skinny) skinny guy so I was wondering if it's just that? I have no problems down there ever and it's not delicate or anything or ever sore so could you please calm my nerves about the whole cancer side of things?
The fact that you are thin might have an impact on how your testicles fall, and how much muscle and fat is in the area around your testicles.
Is one bigger than the other? Do they look normal or lopsided when you stand up and look in a mirror?
I highly doubt it's cancer, because the release that is felt during an orgasm contracts almost all the mucles in your body, including the muscles that control your testicles. Without really examining you and testing for retraction and other stuff, I really couldn't know for sure. I would say head to the doctors to get a real check-up.