Testosterone Injection
Hi everyone. First post here. Anyway, I have searched and searched the internet for an answer to my question and no help so far, so hopefully someone here will be able to help me. I am a 37 year old male with Crohns didease and for the past few months I have had no sex drive whatsoever and I have also been abnormally fatigued and have no energy.

I had to have a blood work up done and most all my results came back normal, but my Testosterone level was 202. I made an appt. with my doctor because after doing some research, I was pretty confident that if I could get this number up, then I might start feeling better. He prescribed me AndroGel because he said that would take me to a normal level and maintain me there, while the injection would take me to a high peak then slowly come back down shortly before my next injection. Well, my insurance wouldn't pay for the gel and it was $300.00 for a month supply. I couldn't do that. So I called the doctors office and they said they would do the injection and I went and had it done yesterday. I didn't get to see the Dr., I just saw the nurse. I asked her a question and she didn't know. So here it is............ How long after my injection yesterday should I start feeling the effects form the injection? Believe it or not, I am more worried about getting my energy back than my libido ( I've been married for 15 years, maybe I have had enough.. LOL ) Anybody who has had this done and any feedback you can give me would be much appreciated...... Thank you for your time.
Hi, You should start to feel better within a week or two.  I go in twice a month  to get injections, but, initially, it may take 2 injections.  If after a month you don't get your libido back, you might have blood-work again to see if they need to raise the level of testosterone they are giving you.  I get  an injection of 200 grams, twice a month.

Hope you feel better soon.

Phil